An aesthetic anaesthetic

anaesthetic

*Love is like anaesthetic.

We will feel the pain without it and we need to top up periodically to maintain its effectiveness.

*Love also has its own aesthetic value.

Different people may have different view of understanding love. What most important is we are able to adapt it in different situation and make decision based on real scenario, not only based from theory.

*That what makes love bigger and stronger.. ♥(^_^)♥

akhir kata, jom layan instrumental yang ntah hape2 nih:

 P/S: apela yg aku merapukan nih..

0 loyar baik..:

Reviewed by :

Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails

I'm a translator!

About Me

My photo
a lonely 'cat' on a mystical adventure... wanna join me? add my YM: tidus_x81

Make urself comfortable, okay (^_^)


ShoutMix chat widget

My Mailbox..

Tetamu Aktif (^_^)

My Fanclub (^_^)

IPv4 Statistics

Blog-GempaQ