Cute little Baby Moon & P1 Wimax :D

tonight i look at the sky, the 'baby moon' very beautiful. so, i took a picture of it. i wonder what we call the lone star below the moon is? anyone can tell me?


alas, my streamyx sudah kena potong. meanwhile, i just tumpang my brother's P1 Wimax, also took the picture:

but i don't plan to subscribe it due to bad rating of current users. i hope my streamyx will come back faster, haiz :-|

*****

Anak Bulan kecil yang comel & P1 Wimax :D

malam ni, saya pandang ke langit, cantik sungguh anak bulan. jadi, saya ambikla gambarnya. saya tertanya-tanya bintang apa yang keseorangan bawah bulan tu? sapa2 boleh bagitau saya?


akhirnya, streamyx saya sudah kena potong. sementara tu, saya tumpang je P1 Wimax abang saya, ada ambik gambar gak:

tapi saya tak bercadang nak langgannya sebab mendapat maklumbalas yang teruk dari para penggunanya. saya harap streamyx saya ada balik cepat sket, isk :-|

*****

0 loyar baik..:

Reviewed by :

Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails

I'm a translator!

About Me

My photo
a lonely 'cat' on a mystical adventure... wanna join me? add my YM: tidus_x81

Make urself comfortable, okay (^_^)


ShoutMix chat widget

My Mailbox..

Tetamu Aktif (^_^)

My Fanclub (^_^)

IPv4 Statistics

Blog-GempaQ