My Wonderpets

Hello guys, introducing my cute wonderpets.

First, there are bunch of chicks, very cute, just bought this morning,


Then, we have a cute siamese descendant cat, named Miao..she is very naughty. lizards and mice are no problem for her..the problem is she chases the chicks whenever she saw them. need to guard them when miao playing around..
 last but not least, introducing mascot of this blog, Tom. actually, he is my brother's cat. but he is cute in a way. also naughty and playful. always chasing out Jerry (the mouse of coz :P).
still, dun have streamyx yet, sighz and bored -_- ..

0 loyar baik..:

Reviewed by :

Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails

I'm a translator!

About Me

My photo
a lonely 'cat' on a mystical adventure... wanna join me? add my YM: tidus_x81

Make urself comfortable, okay (^_^)


ShoutMix chat widget

My Mailbox..

Tetamu Aktif (^_^)

My Fanclub (^_^)

IPv4 Statistics

Blog-GempaQ