Cute Hello Kitty Fan, I Want!!

hellokittyfan

Very cute la, I want!! Japanese always invent interesting stuffs. Girl in the pics is cute too :)

4 loyar baik..:

Cikgu Dahlia said...

beli laa bro...hehe cr kat ebay

Matt said...

haha x pe la, nk tggu masuk pasaran malaysia dulu )

Alyssa Villamor said...

wah comeynye!!!
how much $$$?
maybe u can start a contest and give this out as the grand prize!!hehe ;)

Matt said...

speaking about contest, maybe i'll do it after this, but the prize is small only, but not that fan la,still dunno where to get it..

Reviewed by :

Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails

I'm a translator!

About Me

My photo
a lonely 'cat' on a mystical adventure... wanna join me? add my YM: tidus_x81

Make urself comfortable, okay (^_^)


ShoutMix chat widget

My Mailbox..

Tetamu Aktif (^_^)

My Fanclub (^_^)

IPv4 Statistics

Blog-GempaQ