MY AWARD COLLECTIONZ

Hi, first of all, i apologize because I was very busy with my work schedule. I noticed that some of you gave me some awards. Thanks guys. I very appreciate it. So, now I have come to take em’ all..haha..

1) Laydee_N – Nice design, i like :)
laydeeN award

2) Perantau LONDONbila la I can go to London nih..
Coretanperantau & llonghaffiz (dot) blogspot 

3) Infantia – x sangka aku ni blogger yg beautiful..huhu..
BBA

4) Pereka Cerita  demam World Cup dah datang..












Sekali lagi, Thank You Very Much for these awards. Glad you all remember me :)



*****

9 loyar baik..:

Tirana said...

Amboi banyaknya kumpul award!

starsyeea said...

tak aci...nak jugak -_-

Alyssa Villamor said...

congrats to you ^^,

Matt said...

thanks my fellow fren :)

Khairi Mohd said...

takde award ke utk the cutest people award tu heheheheh


tap tap tap tap <--- ketuk jari tggu result kontes. ;p

Matt said...

haha yg tu nnt la, result kontes maybe delay sket, ade sorang juri tu bz sket, harap sabar ek ;)

~ ( LayDee_N ) ~ said...

haaa... contest? i x tau ade contest pon.. :p hehehehhe... kidding. thx... matt!! muah.. muaahhhahahhahah.. 4 d black cat ok. heheheh

Matt said...

sure laydee, thnx to u too for the award :)

Amirah Rashid said...

byknyeee. tahniah! ;D

Reviewed by :

Photobucket
Related Posts with Thumbnails

I'm a translator!

About Me

My photo
a lonely 'cat' on a mystical adventure... wanna join me? add my YM: tidus_x81

Make urself comfortable, okay (^_^)


ShoutMix chat widget

My Mailbox..

Tetamu Aktif (^_^)

My Fanclub (^_^)

IPv4 Statistics

Blog-GempaQ